Can I film my movie / commercial / PSA in your space?

We may consider your request to film in our space.  However, we require all filmmakers--including student filmmakers--to have the necessary permits with City of Los Angeles (FMI: and to carry liability insurance with Libros as a co-insured.  

In addition, there is a usage fee depending on the type of film and when and number of hours you wish to use the space.  If you wish to pursue filming at Libros, please contact us with the details and put FILM REQUEST in the subject line.